Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the authority and trust of a website in order to maximize traffic from free, organic listings on search engine results pages.
How SEO Works
Google’s primary goal is to provide results that are authoritative, trustworthy, and relevant to the searcher’s query. We work hard to increase the authority of your website, earn Google’s trust, and ensure that your website is matched to relevant search queries.
What We Provide
Extensive On-Page SEO
Google and other search engines send “web crawlers” to visit millions of web pages each day. On-page SEO is the process of making it clear to these web crawlers who you are and what you do. When you retain 417 Marketing, you can rest assured that we will handle all of the following on-page SEO elements:
- Optimize meta tags, including title tags, meta descriptions, alt tags, header tags, and more
- Configure the indexation of pages, posts, taxonomies, and more
- Create an XML sitemap and submit it via Google Search Console
- Configure robots.txt to open access to important URLs while closing access to URLs that are not intended for public consumption
Page Load Speed Optimization
Faster web pages make the web better for everyone. At 417 Marketing, we take page load speed very seriously. In order to maximize speed, we deploy the following page load speed optimizations:
- Browser caching
- Caching for mobile devices
- Minified HTML, CSS, and JS files
- Combined Google Fonts
- Removed Query Strings from static resources
- “Lazyload” images
- Preloaded DNS
- Database optimization
- The fastest web hosting available
There’s not an SEO company out there that doesn’t report data using Google Analytics. But did you know that most SEO companies report inaccurate data? This is because they do not understand referral spam or deploy filters or advanced segments in Google Analytics. When you retain 417 Marketing, you can feel confident that the data we report on a monthly basis will be accurate and reliable.
High-Authority, High-Trust Link Building
Although we know how to rank pages without building backlinks, they sure do help. We work hard to boost our clients’ authority and trust online because this leads to more traffic from search engines, which translates to more leads for our clients. Beyond our extensive on-page SEO efforts, we work to build links on third-party websites that have high levels of authority and trust and are relevant to our clients. By building links in these highly authoritative, trustworthy “neighborhoods,” we boost our clients’ domains on search engines.
While on-page SEO and backlinks are critical to the success of an SEO campaign, nothing can drive huge increases in organic traffic like high-quality content. That’s why we create unique, well-crafted blog content that is relevant to your business and informative to your base of potential customers, and we publish it on a regular schedule. When you decide to hire 417 Marketing as your SEO provider, we will send you a list of proposed blog topics. Once you approve the list, we will go to work publishing multiple blog posts each month on your behalf. We write high-quality content for a wide variety of businesses, and we do so with great success. Furthermore, we give you the opportunity to review the content and suggest changes before publication.
Each published blog post drives its own unique set of users to your website, exponentially increasing your exposure over time. It’s not uncommon to see 500- to 2,000-percent increases in traffic from search engines over a 12-month period. In most cases, these increases are largely due to our blogging efforts.
Local Search Optimization
In the United States, there are four primary sources of data for all the major search engines: Infogroup, Acxiom, Localeze, and Factual. Other companies like Yellowpages.com, Citysearch, and Superpages.com can also play a role in this cycle, sending “fresh” feeds to the search engines every couple of months. If your business information is incorrect on any of these major providers, it may override what search engines have in their own databases. And if you’re not included in the databases of these major providers, your business is not going to rank as well on Google, Yahoo, or Bing.
That’s where we come in. 417 Marketing ensures that your business listings are correct, consistent, and visible across the web by managing your Google My Business listing and then pushing accurate, consistent location information to the major data providers of search engines. In doing so, we are able to expand your reach to hundreds of data providers.
What to Expect from Our SEO Services
While we are not able to offer a guarantee, you should expect the following from 417 Marketing’s SEO services:
- Higher Keyword Rankings: When you sign up for our SEO services, we will consult with you to determine the keywords or keyword phrases that justify the most focus. You should expect to see dramatic increases in your ranking for these keywords or keyword phrases during the campaign.
- Increased Traffic: Initially you should expect to see incremental improvement in the traffic to your website, boosted primarily by higher keyword rankings that result in more referrals from search engines. As your blog gains momentum, however, you should notice more substantial increases in traffic.
- More Leads: Increased authority, trust, keyword rankings, and traffic are wonderful, but they don’t mean much without more leads (such as calls or form submissions). Fortunately, 417 Marketing knows how to increase conversions on your website.
We send our clients an in-depth SEO report during the first week of every month. These reports summarize progress in three key areas:
- Keyword rankings
It is critically important that our clients are able to measure return on investment. That’s why we use the very best lead measurement tools, such as Google Analytics and CallRail. 417 Marketing clients know exactly how many leads they collect each month through the following methods:
- Form submissions
- Events, such as button clicks
- Calls generated from organic search results
By working with our clients to assign a value to each type of conversion, we are able to communicate exact return on investment.
Take the First Step Today
Are you interested in learning more about 417 Marketing’s SEO services? Please click here to request a quote.