Michael Bartlett is a man of many talents, the foremost of which is understanding human psychology and behavior from a wide variety of standpoints. His thirst for knowledge has led him to pour through a large number of books across a wide range of topics including marketing, copywriting, project management, design thinking, behavioral science, customer experience, human psychology, and many other topics.
Michael has his Masters Degree in Artificial Intelligence and is a certified PMP, CCXP.
Michael Bartlett - Creator
Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA)
- “Screenwriting: The Sequence Approach” by Paul Joseph Gulino
- Brandon Sanderson and The Stormlight Archive series
- “The Context Marketing Revolution” by Mathew Sweezey
- “Marketing to Mindstates” by Will Leach
- “What Customers Crave” by Nicholas Webb
- Rory Sutherland
- The Psychology of Irrationality - Rory Sutherland - YouTube
- “Alchemy” by Rory Sutherland